Saturday, May 9, 2009

Hello and Freebies

Hello all... I want to say welcome to my new home... here is where you will find my scrapkits that I make as time allows..... First I want to say thank you to Fantasymoments for the wonderful kit I used to make my background. I will be posting previews and links to the few kits I have made, you are free to download and use for your personal use... Use them for tags, blog design, web design, or your own electronic scrapbooks... If you do use any of them for tags or blogs I would love to see what you have done so come back and leave me a message...

2 comments:

  1. Hi hun Ty for give us the link, you blog is beautiful, and your kits are fantastic too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Isa, Keep coming back there will be more posted... :D

    ReplyDelete